We are working with a blockchain startup based in Singapore and they are seeking for a dynamic and hands-on Product Designer to join their growing team!
You are passionate about using design as a tool to frame, reframe, and solve complex problems and championing user-experience.
You will be responsible for UI/UX design and Interaction Design and also play a key role in ideation, roadmap, analysis, feature design, and the quality of our products. You should have experience partnering with Product Managers and Front-End Developers to create interactive experiences that resonate with users.In summary, you will work with a small and nimble team and have a direct impact on the whole product platform. And as we scale, you will also have the opportunity to build and lead a design team.
- Owning the end-to-end process for design projects, from research and ideation, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to design implementation with tight developer communication
- Creating meaningful experiences by delivering UX, UI, and Interaction Design
- Critically analyzing the success of your solutions and iterating
- Playing a key role in the visual design of our language and patterns
- Collaborating with product and engineering to facilitate design discussions, elevate ideas, and give feedback in product discussions
- 5+ years of experience creating delightful and engaging products
- Solid portfolio with a history of impactful designs
- Deep understanding of component-based product design or UI patterns
- Proficiency with tools like Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Sketch, and Zeplin
- Ability to communicate with engineers and product managers effectively
- Creative mindset with a drive to solve complex problems
- Basic familiarity with HTML, CSS, and responsive layouts (Flexbox, Grid)
- Experience working in companies delivering enterprise SaaS solutions
If this sounds like you, please email your CV and folio to April@savvycreativeglobal.com