Savvy is currently working with a client looking for a Product Manager, this is a new role opened up for the right person who is able to speak to both internal and external stakeholders in technical and non-technical terms.
The company is lean and slowing building up its global network, the role based in Singapore will be working with a team of <5 people at the moment.
You will be managing accounts for a CRM platform which has been launched and already in use by many key clients.
As the Product Manager, it will be your task to handle questions from stakeholders, work with the developers to sort out the "kinks" and update clients.
THIS ROLE IS BEST SUITED FOR SOMEONE FROM AN "IT" & "RECRUITMENT" BACKGROUND.
To be considered for this role you would need to have experience with the following requirements:-
- Strong IT/ System Development / CRM experience, building a platform or even coding.
- Drive and conduct research on customer/ stakeholder feedback
- Clear technical language understanding and good command of English both spoke and written. ( Tech SAVVY)
- Account management experience, working on multiple projects at one time
- Be a brand ambassador for the company.
- MUST BE ALLOWED TO WORK IN SINGAPORE
This is an exciting role for the right candidate open to all industries AS LONG AS YOU HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
To hear more about the role please send over your CV to me or give me a quick call.