We are working with an international design studio based Singapore and they are seeking for a dynamic and driven Production Manager to join their growing team!
About the role:
- Create finished art and image retouching primarily for FMCG packaging and consumer communication
- Liaise with clients, account servicing, creative teams to provide insightful advice, feedback and expertise on all print and production related matters
- Drive and coordinate with vendors to deliver the finished work in the highest quality and timely fashion
- Take ownership of relationships with suppliers, negotiate costs and timings with 3rd party vendors
- Oversee all prints, proofs and mock ups to ensure that they are delivered on time and on schedule
- Attend, input and drive pre-production/production meetings, press checks and help source
- Plan artwork roll outs, seek external freelance/resources as required
- Studio management - maintaining paper samples, print/mock up areas and manage computer printer regular calibration which includes liaising with It managers and designers to ensure hardware and softwares are optimised
- Overall fonts and image purchase management
- Hire and train internal artworker(s) as required
- Min 6 years as a finished artist within a packaging agency/studio and 3 years in a superivising role on top
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Highly collaborative, communicative, proactive and organised
Please email your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com