Savvy has partnered with a prominent and growing interior design firm, with offices across the globe. They are now looking for a Project Designer to guide the Bali office and work closely with Principal on high-level hospitality and resort projects
You should be able to handle teams and capable of driving the Principals design concepts and develop them further with the team’s support. You will manage Interior Design and FF&E teams, project manage and oversee workloads across the office.
We are looking for a experienced Project Designer with the following skills:
- Minimum 10+ years experience in interior design firms
- University qualification in interior design or architecture
- Strong project management, people management and interior design capabilities
- Ability to work closely in a tight-knit unit across various team, whilst providing guidance and insights
- Strong business acumen, and industry experience
- Impeccable English and Bahasa Indonesian language skills
The right package, comparable to Indonesian standards, awaits for the right candidate. If you’re the right fit and come coupled with an excellent attitude, write to me, Ashrita (email@example.com) with your CV and a compelling email as to why we should work with you.