Savvy is working with an advertising client who is keen to speak to Project Managers who have experience in handling all type of stakeholders, can bounce ideas on new briefs, bring a lot of energy to the team and execute projects to client deadlines.
As the Project Manager, you will be working closely with the Client Director to ensure that you go to the client meeting, understand what they want from the brief they give you and deliver on time, within budget and handle any issues which may arise throughout the project.
The clients you will be dealing with, ranging from financial to hospitality.
*This role is to start at the end of April*
- Responsible for communications with the Client to understand their business needs
- Take charge of key tasks such as: Timeline Planning, Project Documentation, Task/Resource Management,
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope
- Responsible for project deliverables, with an emphasis on quality, productivity, and consistency
- Work with Client Director to ensure all projects are delivered in time.
- 4+ years at a creative/digital agency
- Digitally savvy
- Good presentation and communication experience.
- Design skills would be a huge advantage
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN AGENCY
If this role sounds enticing to you, get in touch with us by sending over your updated CV to: email@example.com