A fantastic opportunity for experienced Project Managers in the Advertising Industry!
Project Manager is responsible for the successful initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. Project Manager develops the Project Plan with the team and manages the team’s performance of project tasks. It is also the responsibility of the Project Manager to secure acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders. Furthermore, The Project Manager is responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team, and, in general, making sure the project is delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Vendor management
- Controlling Quality
- Conduct PM Methodology training and coaching
- Develop PM template and guideline.
- Evaluate and process Project Request.
- Adopt and implement OPM3 framework to improve organizational PM maturity level
- 5-7 years experience in managing mid to large scale IT projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
Skills / Competencies
- Management skills such as:
- Well versed with Project Management Methodology such as PMBOK, PRINCE 2I and PMP certification is an added advantage.
- Familiar with software tools such as MS Project for project management
- Project initiation, planning, execution, control and organization.
- Develop powerful project presentation and reports.
- Accurate estimation and cost control
- Risk management and control
- Team leading
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills and be able to interact with people at all levels
- Familiar with latest technology and trends
- Posses strong commitment, leadership skill and ability to motivate team members
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
Hong Kong SAR
Hong Kong SAR-Cyberport
Corporate Hong Kong