One of the world’s leaders in Trade Fairs and Exhibitions is looking to hire a dynamic individual to join their talented team. This role involves English copywriting and editing marketing brochures, executive speeches, press releases and media statements. You must have at least 3 years’ experience in the exhibition and must be fluent in English, and fantastic with clients. This is an exciting opportunity at a top global company.
- Copy-write and edit marketing brochures, executive speeches, statements to media and press releases;
- Print & produce of all event-related materials such as brochures, flyers, preview, posters, catalogue and post-show reports, e-newsflash, e-flyer, e-card;
- Develop and execute advertising planning, media buying and advertisement production;
- Responsible for media relations and organization of press conferences;
- Provide onsite media support such as exhibitor and visitor interview, media tour, photography and videography, executive interview;
- Arrange incentive trips for foreign journalists to Hong Kong and China
- Degree holder in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or any related discipline;
- At least 3 years' solid copywriting experience preferably with strong media relations in Hong Kong/China;
- Native English speaker and excellent copy-writing skills is a MUST;
- Able to interact positively and effectively with employees at all levels within the organization, as well as customers, prospects, and vendors;
- Detail-minded, results-oriented, good team player with strong organizational skill and capable of working under pressure;
- Willing to travel overseas and immediate available is the best.
Benefits: MPF; Group Life and Medical; Travel Insurance; Travel Allowance; 11 days Annual Leave; Double Pay Bonus.