We are currently looking for a dynamic, results-driven and personable Recruitment Executive to join our Hong Kong team.
About the role:
You will be an integral part of our team assisting Consultants with the following: research, lead generation, prospect calling, resourcing, talent registration, talent management, database management, general office administration, handling third party suppliers and coordinating exciting projects such as: Savvy’s events and marketing initiatives in conjunction with our Singapore office. We are looking for someone with a great personality and team spirit to join our friendly and busy office.
Specific Tasks to be performed:
- Assessment of talent and pre-registration
- Handling recruitment responses via website, phone and adverts
- Database Management- filing and maintaining interview notes
- Logging follow up calls in diary/ database
- Relationship building
- Resourcing- matching talent to current jobs or clients
- Researching and mapping out target companies and talent
- Client visit tracking and input of company information/notes
- Briefing of industry news and logging information
- Lead generation – finding out who is hiring; what are our clients up to, news for social media avenues, etc…
- Organising & assisting with networking events
- Managing the monthly Mixer event as needed
- Ad-hoc administration support as needed- filing, running errands, etc.
- Ad-hoc project management as required
- 1-2 years commercial experience with proven success in a results driven environment
- Dynamic, driven problem solver with a passion for the creative industry
- Intuitive with excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player- we share information and celebrate each other’s success
Candidates with the right experience will be considered for the role of Consultant.
If you would like to find out more about us before you apply, check out our Facebook & LinkedIn page. If you like what you see, please get in touch with George Derisley for a confidential chat: email@example.com.