Savvy has partnered with a prominent travel retail implementation agency. They have a collaborative team culture and are looking for self-motivated, driven Retail 3D Interior Designer to join their Singapore team. This agency, takes the creative and brand guidelines from the client and implements and adapts them across airports and other travel retail locations across Asia Pacific. They are the industry experts on travel retail and work alongside some of the world’s most popular luxury, confectionary, alcohol and cosmetics brands.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in 3D design for retail, POP & POS, events, design adaptation, brand activation, promotion displays
- Univerisity qualification in Industrial Design, Interior Design, Product Design or equvalent experience
- Solid understanding of materials, the contruction and production process
- Clear communication, able to lead projects and speak with clients directly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with tight time schedules, with proven ability to self manage
- Passionate about travel retail industry and drive to be industry expert
- Software: 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Cinema 4D and others
- Languages: Written and verbal English and Chinese
- Comfortable and energized for travel across the region (around 20%)
A favourable career path awaits the right candidate, along with a chance to guide and develop your own working style. We are looking for someone with spark and skills. If you’re the right fit, write to Ashrita at email@example.com with you CV and folio.