Our client is a world renowned advertising agency known for its creativity, and leading smart and effective works behind their innovative campaigns. They are currently seeking a talented Retail Design Director to join their creative hub in their Hong Kong headquarter.
Ideal candidates should have a strong retail background and proven track record of design in a shopper marketing/FMCG environment. As a Retail Design Director, you should have a strong understanding of retail landscape and your deliverables should focus on shopper behavior and consumer-centric design. You will be involved in the design and development of a diverse range of retail displays. With a team of talented designers reporting to you, you will need to have the experience and drive to motivate and mentor them. As a Retail Design Director, you will be working closely with clients, attending presentations and handle briefing sessions.
In addition, you should have the following:
- Degree in an Interior Design or Industrial Design discipline, or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in interior design/retail design/industrial design
- 4+ years experience leading a creative/design team
- A strong portfolio of retail designs, in particular retail displays
- Design experience in prestigious fashion/cosmetic brands preferred
- Strong experience with design development: ideation, sketching, concept development, 3D modeling, and rendering
- Highly competent with 3D Studio Max and Adobe Creative Suite
- Confident to hold high-level design and strategic discussions with senior executives
- Fluent in English, Chinese languages skills not required
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV and PDF folio to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Vivian at 2915-2900, all applications will be dealt with confidence.