World-renowned CPG Retail Design Agency seeking a sales and marketing analyst to support global strategy, innovation, and insights for key accounts.
You are a great fit for this role if you have big picture mindset, an outgoing personality, and you have experience in-house at a CPG company. Your experience involves evaluating consumer insights, and the competitive landscape of other global consumer brands and the various campaign strategies employed. You ultimately understand how to analyze the effectiveness of both global and local retail activations and campaigns in order to glean competitive insights that allow for brand growth and success. You will be supporting the respective account managers to deepen and expand the strategy for key clients, and to make innovative recommendations based on your insights and analysis.
- Previous experience in-house at CPG company.
- 3 to 4 years or more, in a similar role, involving market and competitive analysis, campaign effectiveness and CPG market insights.
- Understand how a CPG company works on a global and local level in terms of consumer engagement and activation strategies.
- Able to track 360 campaigns, data insights and the measurable impact of CPG retail branding and engagement.
- Analyze campaign results and different processes of other major brands to discover best-practices and opportunities for global execution.
- Develop presentations and pitch decks, based on insights and recommendations.
- 50% of the role involves analysis and the other 50% involves big-picture strategy development to support the business direction of the client.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Dave Momper via email, and include your resume and details on your background and vision: Dave@savvycreativeglobal.com.