Savvy has partnered with a well-known e-commerce service provider of creative content with global presence across all sectors. Joining a team of dynamic individuals, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop new business revenue streams.
The role plays a pivotal role in client negotiations, pricing agreements and relationship development. You will work collaboratively with peers internally to ensure consistency in account planning activities, customer service standards and achievement of revenue goals. You will have experience in successful finding and closing of new business opportunities and customer relationship management. Strong pipeline management and forecasting skills with ability to negotiate, present and deliver proposals will be essential.
- Leverages industry experience and proven hunting skills to build new customer relationships and develop valuable revenue opportunities.
- Focuses on opportunities with significant long term potential.
- Explores and develops new business opportunities from (but not limited to) marketing lead generation, self-generation, networking, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for solution selling the portfolio of products and services to existing, high potential accounts.
- Develops sales approaches and solutions which lead to increased penetration and share of market.
- Travels to onsite client meetings
- Interacts directly with clients through sales presentations and meeting, phone sales, teleconference presentations and client briefings at trade shows, sponsor presentations and industry events.
- Identifies and communicates the value proposition for key strategic accounts and manages the customer effectively through the sales cycle.
- Works in collaboration with sales partners and colleagues in other segments/departments to define and execute global account strategies and analysis where appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A degree in business and any other relevant fields.
- 3 - 5 years outside sales, business development experience
- Experience finding and closing new business opportunities, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple account priorities
- Demonstrated pipeline management closing & forecasting
- Strong networking skills
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft CRM
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation & proposal development skills
- Advanced computer literacy (Internet, CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)