Savvy is working closely with an exciting digital agency who are looking for a Project Manager who is SCRUM certified. The client is based at a prime location at CBD and they have worked with many house hold brands and now are starting a new project
As an experienced Project Manager / SCRUM Master, you would be required to deliver on the following requirements.
- Manage all aspects of a project including planning, resourcing, analysis, design, implementation, documentation, status reporting, change management and post-implementation review.
- A natural problem-solver who demonstrates a sense of urgency, and who is willing and able to push hard to ensure their objectives are achieved, whilst maintaining excellent relationships within the team.
- Exposure to Adobe-test and target, creative development and site implementation.
- Worked with Agile sprint management.
- Lead the organization in ensuring Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered.
- Understand the basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures.
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
This candidate must have the following skills to be considered for the role:
- Certification as a SCRUM Master (Must have)
- University degree would be preferred.
- 3-5+ years of experience in PM.
- Strong knowledge MS Office.
- Experience on Adobe-test and target and Agile sprint management.
- Experience working with Finance and Corporate clients.