We are looking for a skilled Senior Account Manager for our client, a brand packaging agency with offices in Shanghai, London, New York and Singapore. With a portfolio consisting of notable beauty, alcohol and luxury brands, they are seeking for an Account professional for their Shanghai office. Applying their creative strategy and packaging intelligence, they work hard to ensure that their work is of excellent quality in turn helping their client’s achieve their potential.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Manage communications and end-to-end deliverables to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, including communicating with vendors and suppliers
- Project management of several accounts while leading research, planning and business development activities, as required
- Compile and prepare project briefs, proposals, pitches, cost estimations, timelines, presentations, P/L
- Manage project status, billing and priorisation of project workload
- Provide design strategy input and long-term thinking
- Work closely with Client Director for strategy and tactical issues
- Minimum 4-8 years work experience in a packaging agency in a similar role
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Design or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese clients
- Proven experience working a fast paced environment managing several projects at one time
- Ability to work with a range of clients, vendors and internal team members in a productive and caring manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Do note that this role is based in Shanghai and apply if you are based there or are open to relocate.