Senior Account Manager
We are looking for a skilled Senior Account Manager for our client, a brand packaging agency with offices in Shanghai, London, New York and Singapore. With a portfolio consisting of notable beauty, alcohol and luxury brands, they are seeking for a Senior Account Manager for their Shanghai office. Applying their creative strategy and brand expertize, they work hard to ensure that their work is of excellent quality in turn helping their client’s achieve their potential.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Manage communications and end-to-end deliverables to ensure that projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, including communicating with vendors and suppliers
- Project management of several accounts while leading research, planning and business development activities, as required
- Compile and prepare project briefs, proposals, pitches, cost estimations, timelines and presentations
- Manage project status, billing and priorisation of project workload
- Provide design strategy input and long-term thinking
- Work closely with Group Account Director for strategy and tactical issues
- Minimum 5-7 years work experience in a packaging/brand or creative agency in a similar role
- A University Degree in Business, Marketing, Design or similar
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Mandarin to communicate with Chinese clients
- Proven experience working a fast paced environment managing several projects at one time
- Ability to work with a range of clients, vendors and internal team members in a productive and caring manner
Do note that this role is based in Shanghai. Less experience candidates can be considered for an Account Manager role.