Savvy is working with a global print production specialist to seek for a dynamic client service representative to join the Singapore office. Working with many of the world’s biggest brands, they are the trusted partner in developing and managing their print production from packging to digital assets.
This role requires strong project management skills and be the point of contract for facilitation of all artwork projects on behalf of the client.
· Project management and manage the artwork flow according to customer’s requirements
· Supporting the day to day running of the account, acting as the main point of customer contact
· Effective management of project and prioritisation of artist workloads according to customer expectations, KPIs and deadlines
· Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
· Complete all administrative paperwork and database entry associated with artworks produced with focus on accuracy
· Oversee project management and control all projects on the designated account and to ensure deadlines are being met
· Minimum Diploma qualification
· 2 – 3 years of relevant experience of handling project account in print/packaging industry
· Possess client servicing skills and project management experience
· Meticulous with focus on attention to details
· Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
· Excellent written and spoken English