Savvy is partnering with a well-loved international brand and they are one of the world's biggest family entertainment company. They are looking for a Creative Design Manager for their team in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The focus of this role is to develop compelling products for the Indonesia market as well as building a team.
- Define and execute product development strategies for all categories (Fashion & Home) for Indonesia
- Assume role of brand custodian for all merchandise and lead innovative design and produce development with licensees
- Work closely with Retail & Licensing team and other businesses on key business priorities, partnering the category team in working with licensees in the development of compelling product and achieving financial targets
- Develop knowledge through consumer research and market trends to ensure that product development is in line with relevant global & local trends
- Create proposals and pitch materials to general new business opportunities with potential partners
- Mentor, guide and nurture the country creative team
- Bachelor degree in Fashion Design, Graphic Design or a related field
- Strong portfolio showcasing creative and product development experience
- Min 5-8 years in relevant merchandising/product/design industry and team management experience
- Experience working in Indonesia is a MUST!
- Broad experience in graphic design, packaging, product design, exhibition, retail and corporate communications
- Possess strong market knowledge of trends in fashion, product design and branding (especially in Indonesia)
- Strong communication skills in Bahasa Indonesian & English
This is an amazing opportunity to be working for an international brand and to collaborate with one of the coolest teams aspiring to create happiness and magical moments.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio (not more than 10MB) to April@savvycreative.com.sg