Our client is a world renowned MNC is seeking a Senior Design Manager to work on their prestigious beauty care line. The ideal candidate should have at least 8-12 years of experience, with a good understanding of beauty brands. Attention to detail is a must, and your portfolio should highlight your strengths in understanding style and aesthetic. Preferably you are skilled in packaging design and brand identity projects. You should also have a good understanding of the Asia Market, particularly with China and Hong Kong.
You should have a proven track record in management of creative teams and client relations, as well as coaching and mentoring a team of designers. Traveling may be a requirement of the role. Excellent remuneration package on offer.
In addition, you should have the following:
- Degree holder, from design institute or university
- Minimum 8 years work experience, preferably from 4As advertising agencies
- Experience with P&G / FMCG / beauty accounts
- Strong aesthetic shown in PDF portfolio
- Strong in digital / retail space campaigns
- MUST have English and Cantonese, Mandarin highly advantageous
- Passion for design, with full understanding of clients' needs
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV and PDF portfolio to Vivian Cheung, or call her at 2915-2900, all applications will be dealt with confidence.