Our Client is a leading marketing and brand identity Agency working with some of the most well known global Real estate and Architectual Companies. They have over 80 employees working across 8 different global locations.
As a Senior Designer you will be working closely with the Art Director/Creative Director and client servicing team to create strong and cohesive design solutions across print and digital formats. Some examples would include; brands, brochures, websites, social mediaposts, large format print, photography and film storyboards.
Responsibilites & Expectations
• Developing and presenting design concepts and finalised ideas both internally and at external client meetings
• Work with the project team to fulfil some day to day client and production needs
• Able to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines, always aware of budgets and time spent
• Show appreciation, understanding and enthusiasm for strategy and experience
• Demonstrate openness and ability to collaborate with others within the business.
• Liaising with printers, suppliers and web developers where required
• Contribute and participate in the culture of business.
• Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator are essential along with some experience with After Effects, Premiere and a working knowledge of PowerPoint, Keynote and Sketch would be useful.
• Deliver and present concepts, visuals and creative ideas for projects internally and externally
• A good understanding of project briefs, budgets, scopes and timelines
• Good communicator of ideas, output and working with remote teams in different countries
• Great knowledge of contemporary design/designers and all things creatively interesting
• Solid knowledge of digital production techniques and software applications
• Outstanding awareness and command of all basic design principles
• Ability to be flexible most of the time, firm some of the time
• Openness to direction from the Art Director/Creative Director
• Excellent time management skills and ability to work on more than one project at a time
• Ability to shift gears quickly based on project or group needs
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Designer with a minimum of 5 years proven agency experience
• Solid portfolio of dynamic and creative corporate along with refined luxury sector work
• A strong design eye to include layout and branding
• Experience across a range of print and digital production tasks
• Excellent typographic skills and attention to detail
• Branding/design agency experience