Dream job opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join an international architecture & interior design firm, renowned in the high-end luxury hospitality & residential space, to join their New York studio.
Working closely with the founding partners, you will be delivering projects from concept to completion across luxury celebrity residences, hotels, restaurants, super-yachts and private members’ clubs. Aside from having an impressive design portfolio and solid experience within a reputable design firm previously, you must be able to demonstrate well-rounded experience in client-facing, project management, and team mentorship.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), a BFA in Interior Design, BSc in Interior Design or similar architectural qualification
- 8+ years’ post-graduate experience
- Proven experience in dealing with clients, contractors and other suppliers in a highly professional manner
- Proven experience in running and delivering projects from initial concept to completion
- Ability to advise clients on all technical aspects of a design project
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D modelling software, Excel, Estimate and other industry software packages would be advantageous
- Highly organized, and able to mentor junior team members
- Motivated and values collaboration
- Ability to manage time and work flow of projects highly efficiently
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Immediate availability (no more than 2 weeks) would be highly advantageous.