Our client, an acclaimed and emergent International Design firm specializing in Hospitality, Mixed-Use and Retail, is now looking for an experienced Senior Director to join their fantastic team in Hong Kong and lead the team in interiors. You must have experience in handling large-scale mixed-use type projects, with strong focus on Retail Architecture. This role requires a dynamic individual, great with client facing, an in- depth knowledge of international design trends, and the ability to work independently and manage a team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a cutting-edge practice.
- Provide design direction and management of the projects
- Direct and organize a design team
- Client facing and relationship management, ability to present to major stakeholdersand decision makers
- Provide mentorship to designers under your guidance
- 15-20 years of design experience in an architecture/interior firm
- Ability to work independently is CRITICAL
- Ability to organize and direct a design team
- Must have a design flair that demonstrates in-depth awareness of international trends
- Experience handling large-scale mixed-use, retail and hospitality projects, with a focus on public space retail design
- Must have ASIA experience and willing to travel more than 25% of the time.