We are working with an international design firm that is looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer to join their studio in Singapore.
This experiential creative studio provides professional design services throughout APAC & USA and they specializes in cultural design from museums, galleries to experiential spaces.
They are looking for a highly motivated, talented senior Graphic Designer who has a great attitude for working with a team and an eye for typography. You should have experience working with exhibition designers and interior architects on environmental graphics, wayfinding to graphics that appeals to the senses.
You will work closely with the Creative Director, Studio Director and the creative team, to design & oversee the creative work, production, fabrication and installation of exhibit graphics. You will play a key role in creating memorable and imaginative experiences.
- Develop & lead the creative designs from the conceptual stage through to construction design and implementations.
- You will lead and mentor a team of designers, giving direction and input from your own experience & skills.
- Develop graphic standards and hierarchies per project style and content.
- Manage client meetings to understand the requirements and be involved with the presentations.
- Develop the content & materials to bring the exhibition graphic elements to life both interpretively and creatively
- Minimum of 6 years Graphic Design experience.
- Degree qualified in Graphic & Environmental Design.
- Excellent typography skills are essential – please show case this in your portfolio.
- Knowledge of fabrication techniques, materials, spatial/environmental design is required.
- Experience in exhibit graphic design for: Museums, Galleries and similar Arts/Cultural projects is a huge advantage.
- Expertise with Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office or Keynote
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, collaborative studio is required.
For more information send in your CV and a portfolio (less than 8mb) to Cheryl@savvycreative.com.sg