Our client’s brand design studio is a collaborative team of designers, strategists, and storytellers that engages with a wide variety of clients on projects of all sizes—from product packaging and websites to campus signage systems and international brand positioning. The brand design team helps clients tell their unique stories effectively via every channel available in today’s diverse media landscape. Our approach combines design and architectural expertise with a unique point of view and strong communication skills. We believe that this approach results in brands that build trust, inspire confidence, and forge lasting relationships.
Our client is searching for an experienced graphic designer and project manager with a successful track record of managing all phases of projects focusing on signage and environmental graphic programs for retail, corporate workplace, and architectural applications. As a project manager, you will have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control and financial performance.
What You Will Do
- Generate multiple initial concepts and develop into viable, documented design solutions
- Produce creative print collateral, and digital and environmental solutions across multiple 2D and 3D applications
- Overall project responsibility for client management and development, client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance of projects
- Perform as point of contact on projects for clients, vendors, and teams
- Manage multidisciplinary project team workload for multiple projects
- Create and manage project scopes, budgets and work-plans
- Manage project financial performance
- Assist in the development of proposals and collaborate in the strategic development of new business
- Manage project staffing/hours
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience as a Graphic Designer
- Demonstrated success as a project manager on graphic design projects. Portfolio of work managed should be submitted.
- Strong leadership, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, through production and final delivery of graphic design projects
- Experience leading, managing and mentoring multiple project teams, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives and requirements
- Experience preparing project proposals, negotiating contracts and fees, and coordinating the bidding process
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, Photoshop and CAD tools
- Experience in motion/digital media software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premier, After Effects a plus
- Experience in AutoCAD, Revit or other 3D modeling programs a plus
- Comprehension of architectural scales, sections, plans and elevations a plus
Our client is a global architecture and design firm grounded in the belief that design strategy optimizes business performance and human potential. Our 5,000+ practitioners networked across 46 offices use global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. Whether we are refreshing a retailer’s brand, planning a new urban district, or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient, and more impactful.