World-renowned CPG Retail Design Agency seeking to expand the design team with a mid-level to a senior-level graphic designer.
You have experience in the CPG world, and are familiar with a variety of design facets related to 360 campaigns; visual, digital, social, experiential, retail, and trade show design. You’ll be working with a larger creative team, and will interact with a variety of client brands. Presentation development and pitch deck design is also a part of the role.
- Understanding of the CPG industry and related experience in a design capacity.
- Knowledge of 360 campaigns; visual, digital, social, experiential, retail, trade understanding.
- Experience with presentation and pitch-deck design and development.
- Collaborative and friendly disposition, with a passion for design and a creative mind.
- Participate in collaborative design sessions and brainstorms.
- Ability to manage design briefs and direction from internal colleagues, working closely with client service and strategy teams.
- Drive design & conceptualization research, and creating exploratory mood boards by aggregating inspiration and visuals from various resources.
- Generate initial concepts and visuals through sketching and/or mock-ups.
- 5+ years experience in a graphic design role in-house or in agency environments, with particular experience in shopper marketing, retail design, and point of purchase.
- A degree in graphic design, and well versed in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Dave Momper via email, and include your resume and details on your background and vision: Dave@savvycreativeglobal.com.