Savvy is working with pioneering water and housing products manufacturer to look for a Senior Industrial Designer.
Your role will be focused on designing sanitary wares (sink, bathtub, etc) that are state of the art while ensuring that it emulates the brand’s design values.
Your responsibilities include:
- Creating design concepts that are well-thought of, innovative and is culturally sensitive
- Conducting research about design trends, social trends as well as technological trends
- Building models using 2D and 3D software tools
- Working with designers, engineers, and manufacturers in solving design problems and opportunities
Ideally, you should have:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Product or Industrial Design
- Minimum of eight years of exposure to Asia coming up with concepts and designs for products
- A passion and an eye for designs that are innovative and user-centric
- Ability to create concepts and implement design
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suites, SolidWorks, ProE, Rhinoceros, and Keyshot
Interested applicants, please email your CV and portfolio (a must have!) to firstname.lastname@example.org.