We are working with an international architecture and master planning design agency based in Hong Kong and they are seeking for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team.
- Leads and coordinates design and planning decisions on one or more projects and understands the financial aspects of running a design project on time and on budget.
- Leads, manages and motivates internal project team through the design and documentation process
- Coordinates and integrates the work of any external contractors, suppliers and professionals
- Lead project meetings and produces mood boards for presentations to clients and conducts feasibility studies for projects
- Mentor juniors to help develop their personal and professional skills and attributes, providing timely feedback to motivate and inspire
- Provide strong knowledge of a design project and coordinate the preparation and development of presentation boards, drawings, mood boards, working models, images and other activities relating to the project.
- Min 5++ years of interior design experience in mixed-use projects, preferably in an agency setting
- Strong portfolio of relevant work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Mandarin and Cantonese speaking capabilities are a huge advantage