Savvy is working with an Architecture and Interior firm to look for a Senior Interior Designer to join their team in Singapore.
As a boutique studio, they are highly passionate and experimental in their approach toward design and have created aesthetically beautiful buildings and spaces within the region.
They focus towards the luxury/ high end residential and hospitality projects from architecture, interiors, furniture to FF&E. (THIS IS A MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE)
As a Designer, you will be managing 3-4 small to medium size projects con-currently from design development through to handover. You will also need to translate concept design into design development and finally construction.
• Manage project schedules and execute deliverables for different project stages
• Interpret design concepts, execute schematic packages and preparation for tender and construction
• Design and develop architectural and interior, joinery and exterior details during the design development and construction stages
• Liaise with consultants and manage clients in a timely manner within budget
• A degree/masters in Architecture/interiors is required
• Min 6-8 yrs of work experience in interior practice
• Knowledge in the documentation, FF&E design, tender preparation and administration and cost analysis are required
• Entrepreneurial and detailed oriented, with a preference towards artisanal and contemporary design.
• Strong material, fabrication techniques and joinery understanding.
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN HIGH END/ LUXURY PROJECTS.
If you fit the bill, I will love to speak to you to share more about this role. Please send across your CV and portfolio to