Savvy is working with a global architecture and design firm to find a hands-on Senior Interior Designer.
Your role will be focused on creating strategic plans, conceptual design, design development, and production for workplaces, retail spaces, and shopping malls.
Your tasks include:
- Interacting with clients, creating and delivering presentations
- Leading the creative team and coordinating with the technical team
Ideally, you must have:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable school of design
- At least 10 years of experience in designing commercial spaces, shopping malls, and workplaces
- Strong leadership and planning abilities
- In-depth knowledge of the entire project process as well as schedules and project budgets
- Skills in effectively managing a client
- Technical: Revit/AutoCAD and other 3D computer design programs
- Language: English, Chinese
Interested applicants, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.