Senior Interior Designer/Project Manager –Architecture/Interiors
Savvy is working with an Architecture and Interior firm to look for a Senior Project Manager & Designer to join their team in Singapore. As a boutique studio, they are highly passionate and experimental in their approach toward design and have created aesthetically beautiful buildings and spaces within the region. They focus towards the high end residential and hospitality projects from architecture, interiors, furniture to FF&E.
As a Senior Project Manager & Designer, you will be managing 3-4 small to medium size projects con-currently from design development through to handover. You will also need to translate concept design into design development and finally construction.
• Manage project schedules and execute deliverables for different project stages
• Interpret design concepts, execute schematic packages and preparation for tender and construction
• Design and develop architectural and interior, joinery and exterior details during design development and construction stages
• Liaise with consultants and manage clients in a timely manner within budget
• A degree/masters in Architecture/interiors is required
• Min 6-8 yrs of work experience in interior practice
• Knowledge in documentations, FF&E design, tender preparation and administration and cost analysis are required
• Entrepreneurial and detailed oriented, with a preference towards artisanal and contemporary design.
• Strong material, fabrication techniques and joinery understanding.