Savvy is working with a global print solutions provider to look for an experienced leader in Managed Print Services to execute presales activities including client meetings, assessing and providing insights and analysis on findings.
Working with cross-functional teams, you will provide seamless end to end solutions for big deal size clients.
- Scope deal opportunities with senior sales professionals and help prepare a wining strategy
- Conduct client interviews, determine requirements, pain points and process inefficiencies
- Review deliverables, ensure quality of insights and recommendations and consistency of outputs
- Plan and manage current state assessment and project manage, presents and deliver solutions
- Identify and generate thought leadership, be a subject matter expert for managed print services (MPS)
- University Degree in relevant courses
- At least 10 yrs of experience in Managed Print Services
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional and multicultural environment
- Strong leadership skills, mature to handle and resolve conflicts
- Ability to travel regionally around 5% of the time
- Ability to converse and work with at least one asian language
- Good to have experience in business transformation, workflow solutions, PMP cert with strong excel skills