An exciting opportunity has opened at a innovative and energetic client of ours. Our client focuses on unfolding innovative stories across all formats from film and interactive media to live environments and virtual worlds. The position is for a Senior Producer who has their finger on the digital pulse. It is a key role to manage all aspects of a project, from concept to completion- at world-class standards. The right candidate will have extensive experience in delivering graphic and filmed content for numerous projects. Projects will mostly consist of Live Events (Large-scale and Small-scale). It is important to have a creative eye, excellent management skills and thrive off a start-up environment.
- Hands-on Design Skills in the Full Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working with VFX, Projection Mapping and Multi-Screen Event Videos
- Strong Team and Client Relationship/ Management Skills- Able to motivate and mentor teams
- Outstanding Organisational Skills - Budget Control/ Problem Solving/ Post-Production Tasks/ Asset Management/ Multi-Tasking
- Technical Knowledge of broadcast standards for TVc, CAD and Adstream
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in the live communication field
- Fluent in English
Please make sure you are submitting your portfolio (PDF and no larger than 10MB) with application.