Savvy is working with a rapidly growing institution catering to personalized tertiary education to look for a strategic Senior Product Manager to be at the forefront of managing the company’s product digitally.
- Develop and implement strategies on how to present the institution’s educational products for students, applicants and academic partners globally
- Be the key person to manage the institution’s website while working with internal teams to create the most effective content and messaging
- Work with the technical teams to ensure that all digital platforms are user-friendly
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same or similar role
- Must be tech savvy to be able to maintain the institution’s website
- Ability to use software such as Asana, Slack, Smartsheet, Adobe C-Suite, Content Management, UE software
- Skills in SEO and Google Analytics
- Ability to formulate and implement ideas using best practices
- Must be creative and resourceful to ensure that hurdles does not get in the way of finishing projects
- Can work effectively and collaboratively with various teams within the organization
- Fluency in English is required
Interested? Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and let's have a chat!