We are looking for a skilled Senior Production Manager for our client, a brand packaging agency with offices across the globe. With a portfolio consisting of notable beauty, alcohol and luxury brands, they apply design thinking and creative craft to build great stories from packaging, in-store communications to branding.
- Create finished artwork and image retouching for FMCG packaging
- Liaise with clients, designers and client service teams to provide expertise on all print production matters
- Work closely with external suppliers and vendors to deliver finished product in excellent quality and within timeline
- You will need to be updated of emerging technologies in colour proofing, print, and packaging solutions.
- Manage a team of art workers and external suppliers and plan production schedules on a weekly basis
- Attend all pre-production meetings, liaise with creative services and provide timeline estimates for planning and cost proposal
- Take responsibility for all final artworks and ensuring highest standard of quality
- Minimum 6-8 years work experience in print production, packaging or similar field
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Proven experience working a fast paced environment managing several projects at one time
- Ability to work with a range of clients, vendors and internal team members in a productive and caring manner