Global design practice specializing in innovative commercial environments is seeking a New York-based Project Architect with minimum 7 years of experience in commercial design or similar architectural scope such as retail design.
As Project Architect, you’ll work closely with a team of architects, interior designers and contractors to bring project to fruition during the full project lifecycle. You are well-versed with the latest innovations in workplace interior design, plus the relevant building policies and procedures to support with all aspects of conceptualization, documentation, construction, etc.
- Minimum 7+ of experience as Project Architect in interior design, architecture or related field
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Licensed New York Architect (preferred but not mandatory)
- Detail-orientated with a passion for design and technical coordination
- Proficient in REVIT, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software
- Candidates must be authorized to lawfully work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- Updated resume and PDF portfolio (under 5MB) required