Global commercial, corporate interior architecture firm specializing in workspace environments is seeking a New York-based Senior Project Architect with 10 - 15 years of experience in workplace design or similar architectural scope such as retail design.
As Senior Project Architect and team lead, you’ll oversee a team of architects, interior designers and contractors to bring project to fruition during the full project lifecycle. You are well-versed with the latest innovations in commercial, corporate interiors & office design, plus the relevant building policies and procedures to support with all aspects of conceptualisation, documentation, construction, etc. You should be comfortable managing both internal and external teams, from growing and managing staff who report to you as well as demonstrating your experience setting expectations with a diverse group of clients and partners.
- Min 10 - 15 years’ of experience as Senior Project Architect / Job Captain / Team Lead in interior design or architecture or in a related field.
- Licensed New York Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design or other related field preferred.
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must be authorised to lawfully work in the United States on a permanent basis.