Top-tier global architecture and interior design client of Savvy’s is seeking a Senior Project Manager with 8+ years of experience managing key client projects, including delivery of several mid to large-scale innovative workplace projects. Candidate must be a self-starter who can contribute and thrive in a uniquely collaborative environment.
- 8+ years of experience in project leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Design or other related field, preferred
- LEED accreditation and familiarity with the Design-Build process, preferred
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, from pre-lease services through post-occupancy
- Advanced proficiency in Revit and MS Office
- Exemplary skills in dealing with people, able to work with and manage teams
- In-depth knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures
- Proven fiscal accountability and responsibility
- Strong leadership, organization, communication, and relationship manager skills
- Able to communicate and work effectively with senior leadership and members of the global team
- An active presence in the A&D community
Excellent benefits and opportunities for growth. Interviews will be held February 17th-21st in their San Francisco office. Candidates with less experience will also be considered for mid-level Project Manager roles.