Savvy is partnering with a specialised brand strategy and insights agency based in Shanghai and they are looking for a Senior Strategist to join their dynamic team!
In this role, you will identify, lead and execute projects for the business. You will live and breathe your client’s business and use your business acumen, strategic thinking skills, strong aptitude for insights generation (research skill) to help them achieve their business strategies across a range of issues.
- Develop existing client relations by providing top notch services and solutions
- Proactively and independently identify, and secure meetings with new and existing clients.
- Plan approaches, pitches and develop strategies by working with the team to put together compelling proposals that addresses the client's needs, concerns and objectives
- Work with the team to participate in securing current client engagements and acting as client strategy lead.
- Execute projects in a number of areas such as setting up new projects, research, guide development, workshops, data analysis, reporting, presentations and facilitation.
- Work closely with marketing manager to deliver solutions to clients on a timely manner
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business
- Min 5 years of experience as a brand strategist, skilled qualitative researcher in an insights or brand strategy agency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A confident and professional speaker in front of internal and external clients
Proficient in a range of insight development techniques (qual or quant) to derive ‘big ideas’, writing brand propositions (new or renovations), new product ideas and fully written concepts and working with designers to visualise packaging and any point of sale design work
Experienced in client workshop development
Experience in consumer packaged goods and food & beverage space is a MUST
Mandarin speaking capabilities is a huge advantage
If this sounds like you, send in your CV to Harry@savvycreative.com.sg