Savvy is working with a reputable branding and packaging agency in Singapore and we are looking for a Senior Studio Manager to join the team.
You will play a pivotal role within the team, working in close collaboration with the client services and creative to ensure multiple work streams are planned, tracked and delivered to the client timeline. You will take full responsibility for securing and allocating the appropriate talent to ensure the work is delivered to the brief and creative standards.
Demonstrates authority and leadership qualities, is knowledgeable of the full design process, highly organised with excellent time management skills. You will also bring a positive energy ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Work in close collaboration with your team to take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of work, from proposal stage through to strategy, design and production
- Secure the right talent required for different projects and work closely with various stakeholders
- Produce status reports, arrange review meetings, ensure resources are managed in a timely and cost effective way
- Weekly forecasting, full understanding of budgets and authorize work related purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinate the purchases of external creative suppliers (photographers, illustrators etc..)
- Ensure operation processes are in place and enforce best practices are uphold
- Min 6 years of experience in a design agency handling studio, traffic or operations management
- Excellent at resource planning and implementation of processes
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a flexible, can-do attitude and be extremely proactive
- Management experience is essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential, you must be able to command authority and speak with all levels