Savvy is partnering with an UX design specialist based in Singapore and they're looking for Senior UX Designers to join their team.
Their clients cover corporate, FinTech and finance sectors.
- Plan and Execute design activities such as information architecture, information and interaction design, content audits, user/task flow analysis and customer journey mapping.
- Work closely with design researchers, visual designers and front-end developers, copywriters and strategists across multiple projects.
- Responsible for representing end-user's voice in the design process, taking customer insight and adapt or change the direction of your design thinking.
- Managing budgets and timelines, making sure top quality delivery
- Support the costing and planning of design deliverables, reporting on statuses to stakeholders
- Mentoring and guiding junior designers
- Bachelor Designer or something equivalent in design or creative arts
- At least 4-5 years of UX design experience within an agency (open to meeting in-house UX designers too)
- A strong design thinker who is meticulous and possesses a strong eye for detail
- Able to take ownership on projects and responsibilities
- Constantly trying new ways, tools and techniques to create value for clients and the company
Candidates who are already based in Singapore are preferred but please do not hesitate to send your CV and folio to April@savvycreative.com.sg if this role suits your profile.
We regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.