Fast-growing, young tech company is seeking a talented and driven SEO Manager for their Hong Kong office.
The SEO Manager will be integral in contributing to and even leading the company’s web analytics and marketing strategies linking to their content. You will be responsible for developing strategies to improve the company’s organic search rankings to maximize not only the company’s sales and revenue but also with their brand philosophy.
The right candidate must have prior experience working on landing pages to attract a larger audience as well as monitoring and analyzing SEO statistics and performing SEO audits. The SEO Manager will be working closely with other internal team members including developers and the marketing team. Must have a passion for the field and be constantly up-to-date with market trends and tools.
- Min. 2 years of experience in search engine optimization
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Search Console as well as MS Excel
- Must have past experience working on landing pages as well as campaign management
- Strong research skills with a passion to stay knowledgeable on new trends and tools
- Prior experience with A/B testing is a plus
- Fluency in English is a must; strong writing skills is preferred