An award winning Events Exhibition Entity is seeking an experienced Set Designer (3D) to assist on the designs of event exhibitions and conferences. Reporting to the Creative Services Director, you will be working together with Senior Designers for implementations and conceptual designs. Attractive salary package available to the right candidate, fantastic work environment with a growing and enthusiastic team. Candidates who can start immediately will be preferred.
- Work with design and production teams for delivering work on all assigned jobs within specifications, time schedule and creative and production parameters
- Work closely with Producers to prepare designs and relevant materials
- Manage the planning, budgeting, and execution of projects, including materials to present to clients
- Work closely with graphic and multi-media designers to achieve visual and conceptual consistency according to the creative direction of project
- Research on art and design references and be updated on recent trends and ideas
- Degree holder from Interior, Architecture, or 3D Design, or equivalent
- At least 5 years experience in 3D events/exhibitions design
- Very strong spatial awareness, in AutoCAD, Microstation 3D, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- PDF portfolio of past sample works of exhibitions
- Experienced in small-scale events to large-scale activities
- Full fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
If this sounds like an ideal fit, please send across your updated CV and PDF portfolio.