We are looking for a Retail Designer to join our client, a multinational consumer goods corporation!
You will be working alongside an enthusiastic creative team with a collaborative attitude and you will enjoy being part of an agile working environment.
- Understand human behavior and create design solutions that meet business challenges and solve real consumer problems.
- Lead design projects from end to end with responsibilities that include creating the design brief, design strategies, identifying the success criteria, managing project timeline, budget and design agency relationship. There will be some projects that required hands-on design execution.
- Lead design projects on Shopper based design for retailers in and out of store by integrating shopper insight, category knowledge and retailer equity understanding.
- Lead Design work on big customer or industry event like yearend external engagement booth or yearly innovation summit.
- Work in cross functional teams driving deep consumer understanding and business strategy into exceptional design solutions.
- Be responsible for executing designs and inspiring external agencies work .
- Understand the latest Chinese trends/developments and you can articulate what makes a difference in Chinese lives.
- Not only ideate and develop strategies but a creative individual who can envision the possibilities and execute bringing those ideas to life making them a reality.
- Deliver creative brand solutions across touch points. Specifically, you partner within a multi-functional team of future forward brand strategist & thinkers looking to build momentum with consumers.
- Ability to translate design trends and consumer insights into action is a key business value.
- Degree in Design, 5-10 Y’s experience in retail design and event/exhibition design, and the business context working towards excellence in in store experience.
- Software fluency high affinity with graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Adobe creative suite, etc). Experience in print production and creating ready for print mechanicals skills a plus
- Strong teamwork & design leadership skills with proven experience to effectively bring design strategy all the way to execution while fully articulating the target consumer and business needs.
- Operates with discipline/project management. Exceptional leadership skills and ability to lead multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Proven discipline, priority setting in managing and leading complex and global projects with effectiveness, from design strategy, consumer and customer understanding as well as excellence in execution, from 2D, 3D and retail environments and prototyping/visualizing solutions. Resourcefulness and scarcity mindset is critical for the business.
- Great sense of creativity and eye for beauty, needs to be flexible in an environment of constant change. Engage and influence senior management and cross-functional partners. Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written)
Please send your CV and Portfolio, showing/highlighting your Retail designs and experience to: email@example.com