Our client is a trendy European boutique digital agency based in Hong Kong and they are seeking for a Social Media Strategist or Content Manager to join their team.
This is a key role as part of the growing team, where you will be in charge of the social media content and copywriting, working closely with the designer, and where you will act as the link between clients and their online communities.
The role focuses on our Asia market but will also involve working on projects for their Europe office, depending on what is in the pipeline. The role will respond directly to the Business Director.
- Participate in the social media strategy development for our clients
- Define the right editorial strategies and activation plans
- Develop monthly editorial calendars with concepts of posts
- Copywriting for the creative, as well as the social media captions
Social Media Management
- Daily management of social media accounts when needed: posting & scheduling , community management, moderation.
- Digital media planning: management and optimisation of social media campaigns
- Day to day internal project management, and liaison with clients
Reporting & Trend watching
- Set up and follow up of performance indicators and metrics for our campaigns + reportings
- Trends watching specifically for our client’s industries.
- Min 4+ years of experience in a similar role within an agency
- Good knowledge of digital communication (especially social media) as well as well as a natural appeal for the industry
- Curious, Creative sense, and passionate
- Sense of responsibility and team spirit, with a positive attitude towards problem solving - Thorough, organised, and autonomous
- Fluent in written & spoken English (Cantonese and/or Mandarin are a plus)
- Experience outside of Asia is a plus, as a global approach and understanding could be required.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an expanding office and further your career. Please send your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com