Savvy are working with an exciting client, they are innovative and focused on designing hands on products and an overall UX service within the entertainment industry.
This is a growing company looking for creative, and interesting professional who are free thinkers and able to produce ideas and present to managers.
Moto – “Don’t be shy to show your ideas – no idea is too small – be proud and confident about your creations ”
Senior Designer – Soft Goods
You will be joining a growing a team based out of Singapore HQ, working with multinational, team creating the future product lines for the company.
- Experience in full product life cycle – (from initial drawing to mass production)
- Able to multitask and hand multiple projects
- Refine existing products on an ongoing basis to improve all experience for consumer.
- Experience with vendors, factories and technicians and must have good time management skills.
Desired skills and experience –
- Knowledge in soft-goods, cut & sew design and footwear.
- Understanding of materials, manufacturing processes and prototyping
- Strong design and visualisation skills
- Experience in Macintosh enviroment and Adobe