Our client is a prestigious beauty and skincare corporation with global presence. With continuous growth in their business, they are seeking for a Store Design Director to join their office in Singapore.
Your primary responsible for the architectural design of retail interiors across regional markets.
You will be managing a team of designers and managers to ensure brand image is maintained at a consistent level of excellence, following guidelines across interiors, detailing to merchandising layouts. You will work closely with brand managers to analyze shopper behaviour, traffic flow and inspecting sites. Working closely with the merchandising director, you will also ensure complete and articulated store presentation.
To excel in this role, you will need to have strong people management skills to manage various internal stalkholders and cross functional teams. You will be mentoring and nuturing your creative team and requires strong leadership skills.
- A degree in design, interior, architectural or similar field.
- Min 12-15 yrs of experience in retail interior and design with at least 5 yrs of leadership experience.
- Experience using CAD softwares (ideally in vectorworks and photoshop)
- Understand retail store detailings from lighting, furniture, fixture and materials
- Strong communication skills with good leadership skills, ability to manage various stakeholders’ requirements.
- Able to lead a team and nuture them to their best potential
- Willing to travel often and sometimes on short notice
- Ability to converse in Mandarin to manage the china market will be ideal