Our client is a prestigious beauty and skincare corporation with global presence. With continuous growth in their business, they are seeking for a store design manager to join their office in Singapore
Your primary role will be to oversee the develoment, adaptation and execution of retail store design across APAC, ensuring consistency and high standards.
Some of your key responsibilities included leading a team to design counter spaces, retail stores and providing project management for the brands under you. You will ensure the brand image is maintained within the guidelines from the global HQ and achieve consistent design elements from architecture, details to merchandising layout.
You will work with brand managers with regards to all design matters from traffic flow, shopper experience to site inspection for delivery.
You will also be liasing with cross functional teams from procurement, external vendors and distributors to visual merchandising team.
- A degree in design, interior, architecture or similar fields
- Min 5-6 yrs of experience in interior/architecture/retail design with a preference for candidates who have experience in beauty and luxury brands.
- Experience using CAD softwares ( ideally in vectorworks and photoshop)
- Understand retail store detailings from lighting, furniture, fixture
- Strong communication skills with good leadership skills
- Willing to travel 25% of the time within short notice
If you have the right skill sets, please send across your CV and folio (less than 8mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org