Our client is a world renowned advertising agency known for its creativity, and leading smart and effective works behind their innovative campaigns. They are currently seeking a talented Strategist/Planner (Shopper Marketing) to work on their integrated accounts with a focus on FCMG brands under their Shopper Marketing Team. The ideal candidate should be an innovative thought leader who looks beyond insights to foresight. You are at the forefront of trends and can translate ideas to offer shoppers and consumers a seamless retail experience – from online to offline.
The ideal candidate is business-oriented, and understands the workings of how customers and agencies work. You have a strong understanding of shopper design and shopper marketing, and you are a self-motivated, high energy individual.
- Ability to translate brand to consumer experience
- Lead the strategic development of shopper marketing programs, and develop annual shopper marketing plans
- Deliver high quality and insights to guide shopper marketing initiatives
- Lead and direct qualitative and quantitative initiatives across the Shopper Marketing team
- Thought leadership on areas to enrich shopper knowledge
- Experienced in executing strategic plans
In addition, you should possess the following skills:
- Bachelor or Masters degree
- +10 years of research, strategy & insight development experience, ideally within an advertising agency
- Shopper marketing experience in Asia (especially China, with a focus on strategies and knowledge of how to influence shopper design and output
- Hands-on research expertise/experience
- Strong in use and development of quantitative research methodologies
- Interest in digital and social media, and it’s evolving role with the shopper’s journeys
- Work experience across Asia, especially Mainland China
- Great presentation skills
- Fluency in English; Cantonese and Mandarin advantageous
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV and PDF folio to Vivian Cheung, or call her at 2915-2900, all applications will be dealt with confidence.