The role is for an international experiential agency who are looking for a Strategy & Planning Manager to join their busy team in Singapore.
This is a brand new position and the role will involve:
- Partnering with account & creative team members to deliver strategic creative solutions.
- Communicate & help shape the companies strategic processes to drive new business and build/maintain key client relationships.
- Analyse projects to deliver tangible results to clients and drive marketing decisions forward.
To be considered for this role you would need to have the following skills set.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in similar strategy or planning roles within marketing or advertising.
- Passion for leading a team, problem-solving collaborating with colleagues to provide solutions.
- Must have exposure to content strategy, event auditing, event portfolio planning, consumer & customer research,
- Experience with conducting research and planning activities related to developing experience marketing solutions.
- Strong strategic competence in defining business plans and growth strategies whilst influencing and leading cross functionally for their implementation
- Proven track record of client management.
- Knowledge in digital, mobile & social technologies, strategies and tactics
- Excitement and passion for thinking outside of the box.
- Experience with Event production / Live production would be a strong plus point