Regional Strategy Director – APAC including AUS & NZ.
We are currently working with one of our clients to search for an experienced Strategy Director to work within the team. You will be reporting directly to the Business Director and you will have a team of 30-50 people (across the region) to take care of/ work with you to ensure that you are able to deliver.
The client is within the Energy/ Retail industry.
You will be in charge of running campaigns, short term promotions and loyalty programmes. This is will be a fully-integrated, channel-neutral team develop marketing strategies and communication materials.
As this is a key client, you will need to ensure you are able to develop strategic and creative solutions to increase ROI from the work that is delivered. This is a fast paced unit focused on delivering effective integrated projects.
Working with the Business Director to –
• Increase the business from the client to identifying new opportunities for growth.
• Analyse the business, marketing and consumer in each market.
• Work with the client to develop briefs to align with clients approach for specific projects.
• Work with the client's data to research into previous programmes in partnerships and also measure results and propose activities.
You will be working on this key client only, taking the opportunity to draw on your experience to deliver on a range of tasks whilst using a range of marketing solutions across the different markets – there will be travel required.
• Understand business data and interpret it, not just marketing data.
• The experience of developing consumer trends reports and competitor reviews.
• Strong presentation skills and deck-writing is a must.
• Salesmanship and strong management skills.
• Able to consolidate a large amount of data into coherent findings and recommendations.
• Understanding of Qual/Quant research
• Good leadership, hands-on team player.