Savvy is working with an Architecture and Interior firm to look for a Studio Director to join their team in Singapore. As a boutique studio, they are highly passionate and experimental in their approach toward design and have created aesthetically beautiful buildings and spaces within the region. They focus towards the high end residential and hospitality projects from architecture, interiors, furniture to FF&E.
As a Studio Director, you will be responsible for bring the firm towards service and design excellence by establishing strong brand reputation within the industry. You will have strong operations and business financial experience to excel in this role.
- Ensure high quality financial tracking for specific projects, providing key financial metrics, analysis.
- Develop, mentor accountant, including managing work allocation, training, performance evaluation and problem resolution.
- Maintain, analyse and summarize the company’s general ledger and income statements; prepare and report the firm’s overall P&L statements, cash flow, project profitability reports, backlog, budgets and projections to the principal
- Direct the firm’s financial planning and accounting practices and provide overall financial vision for the firm including designing, implementing and monitoring financial systems for recording, reporting and evaluating all aspects of the financial performance.
- Champion best practices that improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Managing day-to-day operations and partner with principal towards growth of the organization.
- Direct projects from start to completion and overseeing timelines by working with Project Managers
- Manage project fees, contracts and insurance for individual projects
- Min 12 yrs of work experience in architectural and/or interior practice
- Min 7 yrs experience in financial leadership roles, ideally in design, architecture
- Skills including financial reporting, analysis, budget preparation, employee development skills, analytical thinking, project management and operations.
- Have worked or enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment with the drive to achieve operational excellence.