We are working with an international design studio based Shanghai and they are seeking for a dynamic and driven Studio Manager to join their growing team!
About the role:
- General Management of studio - responsible for hiring, organising, training employees and operations of the studio
- Scheduling - Management of project flow and use of studio
- Invoicing and tracking - Responsible for setting up client accounts, invoicing clients
- Min 5 years of studio management and operations experience within an agency
- Comfortable working within a small team
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal. Mandarin speaking capabilities are a huge plus due to working with Chinese clients and local team
- Highly collaborative, communicative, proactive and organised
This is an urgent role. We regret only candidates who are currently based in Shanghai will be considered first.
Please email your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com